NON-LEGALESE, SIMPLE ENGLISH SUMMARY
- You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably. We use that information to serve you
- When you install our services on your website / app, we collect non-personally identifiable data of your visitors / users
- You (and/or your visitors) have an option to opt-out of being tracked by our services. Please see our opt-out page for more information
2. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE GATHER:
Because the Wingify Services host your website statistics on our servers, you must register for an account for the desired services. The registration process asks for your personal information such as but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
By the nature of our Service, Wingify will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage of your website / app and store that information.
3. HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
- When you log into the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, browser user agent, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you send email or other communication to Wingify, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- If you install opt-out code snippet on your website, we stop storing IP address or any other personally identifiable information of your website visitors or users. In case you (or your website visitors or users) want to opt out of tracking, please see our opt-out page.
- Wingify will not share your personal information without your consent or unless required by law.
- Wingify will not share your website / app statistics without your consent.
- Wingify only processes your personal information for the purpose of providing, improving, ensuring the delivery of, and developing new services to users.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as the number of websites using Wingify services. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Wingify has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect Wingify’s Customer Information and Customer User Data that is maintained on Wingify’s servers from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data.
However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access Wingify’s Customer Information and Customer User Data in spite of these measures. Wingify cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to Wingify’s Customer accounts.
Wingify uses remarketing to advertise across the internet. Along with the Google Analytics cookie, the DoubleClick cookie is collected by Google based on your browsing history. This helps us gain an understanding of our visitors' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us.
If you want to opt-out of this, please change your settings by going to Google's Ad Settings page.
The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by the Customer.
Last updated: March 20, 2014