Posted in News on May 31st, 2010
Visual Website Optimizer API was privately announced to select users long time back but today we are happy to announce it to general public too. The API lets you pull complete test results into your internal dashboards. Results are returned for all test goals and include confidence levels, hits and conversions. amongst other metrics. The API also allows you to start and pause tests programmatically.
API interface is JSON and is currently available only by request. If you wish to use the API, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you an access token and documentation for using the API.
Stay up to date
- @mattdanna What problem are you facing? #
- @mattdanna Throttle meaning limit them in some manner? Nope, only the test visitors are limited to 1000. #
- @alexdesigns Alex, yup, it's new (and thanks!). If you see something you don't like, let us know. We're still working on it. #
- @kodecreative The problem you're facing with Visual Website Optimizer. In case you didn't know, we're the people behind VWO :) #
- @davidshawblog Did you try firing off 2 different custom conversion goals from them? That should do the trick. #
Write for this blog!
We accept high quality articles related to A/B testing and online marketing. Send your proposals to email@example.com