Posted in Best of on October 1st, 2012
Continuing with our monthly digital curation of the best Conversion Rate Optimization posts, here’s the list for September 2012 in no particular order. If you feel there is something we missed out, please let us know to have it included and help other marketing professionals. There’s also a competition at the end of this post, that gives you the chance to win some awesome website optimization services and app subscriptions.
Contest: Win and get your website optimized for free along with subscriptions to some really neat software
Rich Page is running the “Worst Website Design Contest“, where the winning entry will get
- An express website optimization review from Rich Page
- A 3-month subscription to Visual Website Optimizer
- 5 user reviews of your website from UserTesting.com
- A 3-month subscription to Qualaroo
- A copy of Rich’s new testing and optimization book – ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’
You really should enter the competition to have a shot at all the goodies listed above.
Stay up to date
- @xeniusmedia No, not right now. However, this is a very interesting suggestion! We will add it on our roadmap. #
- @plindelauf What's your location? Can you tell which website do you see this on? Can you send your ping details to our servers? #
- How Images Can Boost Your Conversion Rate http://t.co/m1sgA1cJVZ #
- Transactional Email #BestPractices by @MailChimp http://t.co/dseHiNtRbk #
- Don’t Design Another Landing Page Until You Read This [Plus 36 Examples] by @Unbounce http://t.co/0Klf9p8RIS #
Write for this blog!
We accept high quality articles related to A/B testing and online marketing. Send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org