We are proud to announce the integration of Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) with Unbounce, which is a tool for creating landing pages. If you are a VWO user and want to create a new landing page, you now know the tool we’d recommend.
Benefits of Integration
The main benefit, of course, is that using Unbounce you can effortlessly create new landing pages. So, if you want to start a new PPC campaign, for example, you won’t have to wait for your IT team to help you with that. Simply fire up Unbounce, create a new landing page, integrate it with Visual Website Optimizer and start optimizing it.
The main benefits of using Visual Website Optimizer with Unbounce is that you would be able to do the following for your landing pages created in Unbounce:
Read more about Visual Website Optimizer + Unbounce and watch an instructional video.
Stay up to date
- RT @siteconversion: Call to Action Buttons: The Ultimate Guide on Which Ones Convert and Why http://t.co/upOX52NBv4 #conversion #
- 5 Third-Party Tools for Reducing Shopping Cart Abandonment via @groovecommerce http://t.co/hOMDVssMvV #
- RT @unbounce: A/B Testing Between Free and Paid Signups: Sometimes Free is Better: http://t.co/MtiATLWOeQ by @wingify #
- Interesting results from our new case study - "A/B Testing Between Free and Paid Signups: Sometimes Free is Better" http://t.co/gmd9jyBFwA #
- @JuliaFok Our $129/mo package that gives 30,000 visitors to test seems like a good fit for you. #
Write for this blog!
We accept high quality articles related to A/B testing and online marketing. Send your proposals to email@example.com